- Variety 100% chardonnay.
- ageing Aged for 12 months in barrels of different types, followed by 3 to 4 months in stainless steel vats to stabilise the wines before bottling.
- tasting A beautiful golden robe; a fresh nose, slightly roasted; on the palate, aromas of almonds and grilled hazelnuts, and as it ages, aromas of truffles.
- serving guide 11 to 12 degrees.
- food pairing To be matched with a creamy dish, such as risotto or a hard cheese like Comté or Beaufort.
- LAYING DOWN Drink within 3 years.
The Santenay appellation is situated to the south of the Côte de Beaune, and ends in the long vineyard of the Maranges appellation. Red wines are produced primarily (more than 80% of total production).
The estate produces white Santenay from the "En Charron" locality, at an altitude of about 300 metres, with excellent sunshine and thin limestone soil, which guarantees superb aromatic finesse. Combining the two localities' produce results in a well-balanced wine.