- Variety 100% Chardonnay, in shallow and pebbly limestone soil.
- ageing Aged for 16 months, of which 12 to 13 months in barrels (about 20% new barrels).
- tasting A pale yellow robe, with nuances of gold; a mineral nose; a dense texture on the palate, bringing together substance and tension.
- serving guide 12 to 14 degrees.
- food pairing Perfect as an aperitif, pairs very well with firm-textured fish or with shellfish.
- LAYING DOWN Drink within 5 years.
Saint-Aubin 1er Cru « En Remilly »
Saint Aubin is situated in the heart of the Côte des Blancs, between Chassagne-Montrachet and Puligny-Montrachet; white wines and red wines are produced here but Chardonnay remains predominant.
The St Aubin appellation covers a wide area, with an altitude ranging from 300 to 450 metres, and with very varied expositions and soils, which makes each climat unique.
The En Remilly climat is situated to the south-east of Gamay, a hamlet near the village of St Aubin and next to the Puligny-Montrachet et Chassagne-Montrachet appellations. This climat benefits from a south-westerly exposition.